Literacy Advance's Outreach Team take our high-quality programs into the community setting.
Partnering with other groups allows both parties to take advantage of each other's expertise, and allows literacy classes to take place in diverse areas, which is often more convenient to the students.
Find out more:
If your organization might be interested in forming a partnership with Literacy Advance, please review the Outreach Program Overview for general information.
Apply to partner with Literacy Advance:
If you're ready to move forward with an application to partner, please use the New Program Partner Application Form. It contains information about partnering and a schedule showing when applications are reviewed, along with a variety of questions.
Please complete the form online and submit it via email to the address given. Please do not print it and complete it by hand.
interested in taking classes at a partner site?
Current & Recent Program and Family Literacy partners:
- Amaanah Refugee Services
- Alliance for Multicultural Community Services
- Albury Head Start - Neighborhood Centers Inc.
- Brookline Elementary School (Houston ISD)
- Cedar Brook Elementary School (Spring Branch ISD)
- Crosswalk Houston - A Ministry of Memorial Drive United Methodist Church
- Houston Public Library
- IEDA Relief
- Neighborhood Centers
- Main Street Ministries
- Shearn Elementary School (Houston ISD)
- Sherman Elementary School (Houston ISD)
- South Shaver Elementary School (Pasadena ISD)
- Terrace Elementary School (Spring Branch ISD)
- Tijerina Elementary School (Houston ISD)
- United Way Bay Area THRIVE Center
- WorkFaith Connection
- YES Prep