Reader Cup sponsor - $2,500
• Team of five golfers (4 + celebrity or your own team of five) on BlackHorse Golf Club South course for event
• Recognition on our website
This sponsorship level provides resources for 1 family literacy night.
The ALL inclusive day of events includes: breakfast, lunch, beverages, raffle, contest prizes, live auctions, and an exciting round of golf with celebrities on the award winning BlackHorse Golf Club's South course.
- 175 adult students took reading classes (Adult Basic Education, or ABE)
- 1,165 adult students took English classes (English as a Second Language, or ESL)
- 770 classes of all types (reading + English + supplemental)
- 99% of students made progress toward a life goal
- 260 volunteer tutors
- 10 Family Literacy Events
- 850 Family Literacy attendees
- Over 2,000 new books given out to kids
- 600+ check-in phone calls made in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey