Reader Cup Hole in One Sponsor - $5,000
Event Promotional Benefits
• A team of five golfers (4 + celebrity or your own team of five golfers) on BlackHorse Golf Club South course for the event
• Named Hole in One Sponsor in media printing, signage, and website
• Two (2) hole sponsorship signs on two of the four Par 3 holes [Holes 7, 9, 14, and 16]
Ongoing Yearly Promotional Benefits
• Company link on the Partners page of the Literacy Advance of Houston website
• Acknowledgement as Event Sponsor in the corporate profile feature in the Spring, 2012 edition of Between the Lines newsletter (approximate distribution: 5,000)
This sponsorship level provides instruction for 17 adults for one year, thereby impacting both the education and quality of life for their children.
The ALL inclusive day of events includes: breakfast, lunch, beverages, raffle, contest prizes, live auctions, and an exciting round of golf with celebrities on the award winning BlackHorse Golf Club's South course.
- 205 basic reading students (Adult Basic Education, or ABE)
- 1,325 basic English students (English as a Second Language, or ESL)
- 800 classes
- 99% of students made progress toward a life goal
- 235 volunteer tutors
- 16 Family Literacy Events
- 1,550 Family Literacy attendees
- 1 new satellite campus - Waller County!