Reader Cup Beverage Sponsor - $5,000
Event Promotional Benefits
• Team of five golfers (4 + celebrity or your own team of five) on BlackHorse Golf Club South course for the event
• Named Beverage Sponsor in media printing, signage and website
• Company signage on all beverage carts
• Signage at the Refreshment Area
Ongoing Yearly Promotional Benefits
• Company link on the Partners page of the Literacy Advance of Houston website
• Acknowledgement as Event Sponsor in the corporate profile feature in one of the 2012 editions of Between the Lines newsletter (approximate distribution: 5,000)
• Appreciation plaque for your company's corporate lobby
This sponsorship level provides instruction for 17 adults for one year, thereby impacting both the education and quality of life for their children.
The ALL inclusive day of events includes: breakfast, lunch, beverages, raffle, contest prizes, live auctions, and an exciting round of golf with celebrities on the award winning BlackHorse Golf Club's South course.
- 205 basic reading students (Adult Basic Education, or ABE)
- 1,325 basic English students (English as a Second Language, or ESL)
- 800 classes
- 99% of students made progress toward a life goal
- 235 volunteer tutors
- 16 Family Literacy Events
- 1,550 Family Literacy attendees
- 1 new satellite campus - Waller County!