- Waiting Class (for ESL students on the waiting list)
- Reading Practice Group (for ABE students on the waitlist, OR matched with a tutor but wanting additional practice)
- Conversation classes
- Computer skills
- Work Readiness (such as Communication at Work, Resume Writing, etc)
- Financial Literacy
- Weather Preparedness
Supplemental classes are flexible in set-up, and run on different schedules; each class usually meets between three and eight times.
Story Time Tours
Click on the image above for details.
- 205 basic reading students (Adult Basic Education, or ABE)
- 1,325 basic English students (English as a Second Language, or ESL)
- 800 classes
- 99% of students made progress toward a life goal
- 235 volunteer tutors
- 16 Family Literacy Events
- 1,550 Family Literacy attendees
- 1 new satellite campus - Waller County!